Friday, April 9, 2010

Revenge

“I have never seen something like this”

John stares the long white bared body on the red floor, unable to move.
“And he is not dead, that’s what the doctor says, he is not dead”.
“No he is not. His heart is still beating slowly but steady, the drug is keeping the body alive in the throes of death”.

He looks around… the shoes on a puddle of blood, a table, two cups, the knife, the wooden rosary and the cassock, …

“John, come here! Look at this!” In one of the shoes he finds a syringe, on a written paper:
“Suffer the long dying, as you made me suffer last two years, father – Emma”


-Migue
(For Prompt 2).

4 comments:

  1. my god, migue--remind me to stay on your good side!! good job with the shoes........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking revenge, Migue, spine-chilling!:S I really hope I would never hurt you in future!:)
    I agree with Zoe, nice idea to use the shoes for the Emma's message and all the scene has something visionary. The revenge of the main character is to torture her father by looking at her day by day. You have a fervid imagination, Miguel. :)
    Very good job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very strong revenge! Migue you'll become the best seller for horror micro fiction it seems:)
    Very imaginative, great writing my sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is chilling, you have striking creative writing skills!

    ReplyDelete